baby having crazy movements at 35 weeks?

I've been up for hours because my son is moving like crazy and almost spastic like. Movement is good right?? Im just a biit worried because everything I've read/heard says fetal movement should decrease. There isn't something wrong in there is there?? Im actually nauseated from the bouncing and kicking and rolling. Also he has been 1/1:5 lbs heavier then the average baby so he should definitely have no room, right??

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 4:38 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I was that far along with my son I felt EVERYTHING, from him twitching in his sleep to his hiccups. You're just going to feel every little thing at this point. Don't be afraid of the movement its just your baby saying hello!
    Nicolenew

Answer by Nicolenew at 10:16 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Well he is bigger and every movement can be felt alot easier. Movement is good and you shouldn't be to alarmed however if you are still worried call the dr.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:10 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Movement is always good and since you are further along and the baby is bigger he could be uncomfortable and moving slightly to get comfy and you feel it more than you use to. If you are still worried call your doctor.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 9:54 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• You might just be eating/drinking too many sweets? I am 30 wks my baby does the same, I drink a lot of juice. lol
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 12:34 PM on Dec. 30, 2010