A tribute to our pets!!

For everyone who has had a beloved pet and lost them..... this is a tribute to them. If you could talk to them one more time what would you say? What would you want them to know? I would want my beagle Tucker to know how much I still love him and that I'm so sorry I wasn't there when he died.....

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 6:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol. Okay so I'll re-write mine b/c it was deleted last time. :o)

First of all, my dog didn't pass yet... but I know when she does I'll have a meltdown. I LOVE her liek a child! She's a 3 year old brindle pit bull. I know some people are scared of pits, but seriously I'm so over that. Mine is such a baby and LOVES playing with my two year old. They are so great together. I'm not afraid at all to bring my new baby home and lay it right next to her. I've always said that I don't trust a dog b/c they are just animals who could turn at any time, but after getting her... I so don't believe that. When my son gets older and they grow up together, it will be so hard letting her go. I can't even imagine!

I also had a beagle mix when I was younger, I'd tell her i'm sorry for being a stupid teen and I wish I would have spent more time with her
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Aww :( I'd tell my beloved cocker spaniel Buffy that I'm very angry with my dad for not telling me that they had her put to sleep earlier this year. I didn't know she'd died until August, and apparently they'd had her put to sleep like six months before that. Booo.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• ohh lol my lizard bonnie she would run up my arm and sit on my shoulder sounds weird but she was so cool she chocked on her bedding and died before I could get her to the vet RIP bonnie lol her mate clyde died about a month after her we woke up and he was gone I say of a broken heart

Anonymous

• I miss my Dog kaycee, She was the best friend i ever had,
    She passed away.....2 ys ago
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My moms Mini Pincher Dixie just died about 3wks ago. She was there for heath reasons my mother has high BP and has epilepsy. And Colon Cancer. Dixie was trained to test her heart rate and get her meds besides being a companion. She was with my mom for 7 yrs.
    I would like her to know that i miss her and I would like to Thank her for being there for mom when we werent. I moved out 2yrs ago and so she has been there. Its corny but i dont care.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 6:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2008