Crib tent?

Anyone ever use one? I have 3 kids...3, 2, and 1 month. My daughter and son (the 3 & 2 year olds) share a room right now but they fight non stop. I know that is going to happen but I was thinking of putting the two boys in the same room once my 1 month old (son) sleeps thru the night. I'm just worried my 2 year old son would mess with him or give him toys or something. So I was thinking of getting a crib tent to prevent that. I just feel my daughter really needs her own room.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't know anything about crib tents but my 2 girls share a room. My oldest was 2 1/2 when her sister was born. We had a big talk about not putting toys or blankets in the crib and she was always very good about it. I don't know what your sleep through the night method but it might be a few months before your new baby is sleeping through the night so you a while to talk to you son about them sharing a room.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 8:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• A friend of mine uses one and raves about it. Her Son is a wild man and was launching himself head first out of the crib at all hours of the night and roaming. It has a zipper on the top and he hasn't gotten out since. I would try one.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:47 AM on Dec. 30, 2010