Does a man's belly turn you off?

When you hug a man and his belly is the first thing that touches you, does it turn you off? Don't get me wrong, I'm far from perfect and at 44 I'll take what I can get. Just curious.

crazycatlady66

Asked by crazycatlady66 at 7:34 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• No, its not a turn off being an ass or a controller or lazy is a bigger turn off to me. Maybe you aren't perfect but you do deserve a man that fits you do not have thoughts like that.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:43 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Total turn off, yes. Not so much because of the hugging part, but I like to give blow jobs. And I will not have my face bump into his belly while doing so. (talking big bellies here of course)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• My SO has a bit of a beer gut that he self conscious about- I think it's cute. My grandfather literally looks like he's 9 months pregnant with twins- his stomach is big, round, and hard. THAT would be a turn off. I think there is a certain point where a man is just too big, just like a woman. I think it depends on personal preference.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 8:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I dunno never had that before. I guess I'm going to go with no cause I've never noticed it to be a problem and my SO has a lil belly.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 9:05 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• in response to ANON...too funny about BJ's LOL
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 9:05 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i love a man with a gut! im weird, but i think its sexy! lol
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 9:20 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Nope..been with my husband for far too long to worry so much about those little things (or not so little lol).My husband is in his 40's and his dad started getting a gut on him to about the same time.Actually it's nice sometimes to cuddle up to his gut esp in the Winter time.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:31 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• It depends on the man I guess. My partner has a pretty decently sized belly, but its firm and out of the way for ANON's issue. Other than his belly you wouldn't think he was overweight! His legs and arms are super muscular. He looks kind of like a medieval blacksmith or barkeep! I wouldn't go so far as to say it turns me on, but I am kind of weirded out by washboard abs.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 9:41 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• that is a big NO for me.. i take care of my body so i expect the same from any man i am with. imo a man has no right have a big belly. men don't carry babies/give birth. only excuse is if he has a medical condition that is beyond his control. diabetes imo is not an acceptable excuse for the exta poundage. diabetes can be controlled with the right diet and exercise.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 6:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I've never given that thought. IT's not like I have taut abs or anything. It doesn't bother me.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2010