I hope you all understand my question.

Hi mums.

Is there a difference in morning sickness when its a boy or a girl. Is it the same when you are pregnant with a boy and a girl.

Maybe those who have both boys and girls can tell it.

Thank you

Alycyaz

Asked by Alycyaz at 7:35 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• According to my mom--no. My sis had girls, I had boys. We were both sick as dogs, all day, every day for months. Some people would tell us "Oh, that means you are having (insert boy/girl here). My mom has been pregnant with both and she said she was sick all day every day for months no matter what.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:45 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I felt fine with my DD, but sick as a dog for 9 months with my DS. I thought it was because I was carrying a boy, but who knows!
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 8:31 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• they say that a little or no morning sickness at all usually equals a boy... and lots of morning sickness means it's a girl... that's just what they say though, people's experiences are usually different.
    Mamma2E

Answer by Mamma2E at 8:49 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I think it just depends on the mom cause everyone is different. I was a lil sick with my DD but not at all with my son unless I needed to eat I got queesy. But my mom was sick the whole 9 months with my brother and sister and not that much with me and my other two brothers. So I think it just depends on you.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 9:52 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have 2 boys and 1 girl (and 1 in utero that we don't know the sex of yet). My first was my girl, I was mildly sick. My second was my first boy, I wasn't sick at all. My third was my second boy, I was sick the entire first 14 weeks much worse than with my daughter. So, for me, morning sickness seems to have nothing to do with the gender of the baby.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 11:19 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• with my daughter i was sick the whole time it was terrible , now this time around i am sick also not as much tho but i am tho i wont kno till feb what it is tho
    brookesmama0230

Answer by brookesmama0230 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I am having a boy, morning sickness is pretty bad.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• With both of my daughters i had terrible morning sickness. I threw up so much i lost 30 pounds during both pregnancies. But with this one it is a boy and i was barely sick. i had some nausea but didnt throw up at all and lost bout 5 pounds. But it really depends on your body, not gender.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 3:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have been equally sick with both.
    abra

Answer by abra at 4:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i have had no morning sickness and i will know the sex of this baby next month so i guess it depends on the women not the sex of the baby
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 6:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2010