Greenhouse from old storage room?

ok so my house has this old storage room (it looks like it was once a closed in porch) and it has two windows which allow for a lot of light but they are old and drafty. Anyway, the room would be great for a greenhouse and I know it is somewhat insulated minus the back side. It is a bit cold in there but what could I do with this room to make it a sufficient greenhouse without spending a bunch of money

JuJubean1979

Asked by JuJubean1979 at 9:01 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Greenhouses need to be fairly warm so I would start by adding that spray foam insulation stuff around the windows where you think there is drafts.. If you can add ventilation so that there will be no mold growing in the attic or ceiling I think that's a good step also.. If there would be anyway at all to add more insulation in the walls that would probably be a great idea also. Other then that I don't know what else to tell you. Good Luck I hope it works out for you. Talk tot he experts at your local Lowes, Home Depot or whatever you have around your area
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:40 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Thanks
    JuJubean1979

Comment by JuJubean1979 (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Dec. 30, 2010