3hr Car trip while pregnant?

Im 7mo pregnant, i have had a good pregnancy so far. But now im starting to feel every bit of 7mo. pregnant. I do "ok" in the car, but whats your opinion. Should I stay home this weekend..or stick it out and hope everything will be OK.

P.S Family is going deer hunting, I know I cant hunt, but I think I will still have fun hanging around in the camper etc...

hrtbr8kr8

Asked by hrtbr8kr8 at 9:14 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did a 7 hour trip while pregnant and it wasnt a big issue. Just stop when you have to pee, and when you feel sore or anything.

Answer by gemgem at 9:15 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• you should check with your dr to be sure, depends on how far away from medical care you will be
    horsegal2760

Answer by horsegal2760 at 9:19 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• You should be fine. Just be sure you keep hydrated. And don't try to "hold it" if you have to pee even a bit stop at the next stop.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:23 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• It depends, do you get car sick?? With both my pregnancies I got car sick really easily. So If that was me Id stay home. But If it wasnt for the motion sickness Id go.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• If you WANT to go, then go. Just plan to leave a little early in case you need a bathroom/walking/milkshake break. If you'd rather stay home, then you can absolutely skip it and not feel bad for it at all. In the third trimester, using baby to get out of things you'd rather not do is just one of the perks amid the massive amounts of annoyances.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 11:17 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i think you will be fine just go and enjoy......stop when you have to pee and dont over tax yourself trying to help at camp......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• That should be fine. I did 5 hours at 8 1/2 months. Just take pee breaks.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:59 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I say it all depends on how you feel on the day ya'll are going to leave.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 12:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2010