Does anyone know of any work at home jobs that don't require a start up fee or monthly fee?

staceynoel

Asked by staceynoel at 9:15 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• Well, I run a web design service and so really the only start up fee there is having your own site (my host has prices as low as $2/month). I also make and sell teaching items and since I draw my own clip art the only thing I have invested is time.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:20 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• www.partylite.com
    yellarose

Answer by yellarose at 9:21 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I will say this, as MOST would agree...A Biz from home truly is one of those things that you get what you pay for and put into it, people worry about the "investment fee" and monthly, but the reality..You are OWNING a piece of the company and as for the monthly's if you are actively working...that OUGHT to cover any monthly so you can call it a wash.
    Make sense?
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:05 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Yep direct sales companies require fees because you are an independent rep, meaning you aren't an employee, but you own your own business. And ANY business has fees and overhead involved. They aren't the same thing as a job with a paycheck. With a business there are no guarantees, you could put in 60 hours a week and make nothing. With a job you have the guarantee of earning a wage.

And at home "jobs" are nearly impossible to find. The majority of those that work from home and earn a paycheck do so with a company where they worked in the office for years and proved they can handle their workload out of the office. There are sites where you can sign up without any fees but the reality is you don't make much. Some people try chacha and literally will make $6 a month.

I sell on ebay, and since you are invoiced monthly you can start selling for nothing and then use some profits to buy more inventory.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:28 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• It sounds as if you are in need of an opportunity which will allow you to make your own hours and still make a great income. There is an opportunity available for you like that and I can show you how. For only today and tomorrow, I can offer you a start-up for just $1.00! That's right and theres nothing else to pay.

This is not a sales job, there is no inventory to maintain, no large investment requirement and you can cancel anytime. Its just a small business opportunity that makes great sense!

If you'd like to learn more I'd be more than happy to set an appointment to share it with you. Please call me at 757-773-5748 or PM me.

I look forward to hearing from you!
    dlawrenceind

Answer by dlawrenceind at 10:45 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Barefoot Books is free to join and you get your own website for free! No monthly requirements! Check out my site....

www.kim-faust.barefootbooks.com (the link is also on my profile page)

I'd love to have you on my team!!! Feel free to contact me if you have questions!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 11:02 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities that I have encountered on the internet.  You can read my Blog if you'd like:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:38 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• No legit job will ask you to pay a fee. Direct sales and businesses are a different story. If you're looking for a job and not a business, look for telecommuting jobs, but remember they are hard to find.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• No legit job asks you for money, starting a business will require some capital. here is a FREE list of the home jobs you seek HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:17 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• If you are interested in your own direct sales business and are a candle lover like me, lol let me know. I am a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles. I was able to start my business for free. msg me if you would like more info.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 5:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2010