How to get more energy?

Im so tired all the time. I even feel lazy sometimes. How can I boost my energy to get thru my day of cleaning and playing with my 4 yr old? I have a month off from college and I just feel drained.

Collegemommy910

Asked by Collegemommy910 at 9:42 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Health

• obi is right go to the doctor to eliminate what it could be. If all is good, then try not too eat heavy foods, like pancakes, breads and stuff like that.

Salad and a wheat bread sandwich for lunch, or vege soup....

Most of the time when I feel sluggish it is because of my food intake. I try to be careful about what I eat. Good luck!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:57 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• First, go to the doctor and have your thyroid checked and find out if there is a reason why you don't have any energy.. If there is nothing wrong, change your diet and exercise..
    ObiRenKenobi

Answer by ObiRenKenobi at 9:51 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Thanks. Its weird, like NO energy at all most of the time. Feel tired and cranky a lot.
    Collegemommy910

Comment by Collegemommy910 (original poster) at 9:53 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• depression?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:56 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Undersized really helps with the energy level, as does eating right. If this has been going on for awhile, you should contact your doctor have have some tests run.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:59 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I started taking these awesome vitamins which have really boosted my energy and they are all-natural. This company has not only helped me by offering safer and better health, beauty and home products but they are helping me with my finances too!

If you'd like to learn more please feel free to give me a call at 757-773-5748 or PM me

Good luck to you!
    dlawrenceind

Answer by dlawrenceind at 10:40 AM on Dec. 30, 2010