I wanted to get pregnant and see a period?

Hi i have been comitting since 3 weeks i thought i may be missing my period but i didnot.i have been comitted in november but i got my period on nov 29 and ended on dec 3 so i the immediate next day i have comitted again for 2 weeks and tested and got a negative result and i thought i should miss my perios and need to take test but now i see i got my period again on dec 29 why?what should i do?is there any problem help me please i am tensed?

hempri

Asked by hempri at 9:57 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• commiting??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i have been in sex unprotected to get pregnant.
    hempri

Comment by hempri (original poster) at 10:10 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• test ONLY after you've missed your period

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:12 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I agree with butterflyblue19. You only need to test when your period is late.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:33 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• but i am not missing my period?why?
    hempri

Comment by hempri (original poster) at 10:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Sometimes we try to hard to get pregnant. I've learned not to stress it just keep trying and sooner or later it will happen. I always got pregnant when i decided i was done trying.
    Kaydenz_Mom

Answer by Kaydenz_Mom at 10:44 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• do i need to consult a doctor now ?
    hempri

Comment by hempri (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• So you have been trying to get pregnant for 2 months now if I understand you correctly. No doctor will see you until you have tried for at least 6 months and not gotten pregnant. You need to have sex when you are ovulating. That is the only time you can get pregnant because any other time there is no egg to fertilize. Try reading up on your cycles and how to tell when to ovulate so you can time sex correctly. Stress also plays a big role. Many women have issues getting pregnant and take months even years after trying to actually get pregnant.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 11:21 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Healthy couples with no issues at all can take up to a year and a half to conceive. There may be a problem with your husband's sperm. He may have a low count or maybe they just aren't quality swimmers. You might have a blocked tube or something like that that needs to be addressed. There may be nothing wrong at all other than timing. Once you ovulate, the egg is only ideal for conception for 72 hours. if it is not fertilized in that time frame, then you won't be pregnant. Bottom line to find out why, you must try for at least a year and if you don't conceive, then you need to talk to a fertility doctor.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:54 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• stress on your body can be due to that... just for now just stop really trying and just go with it... the more you think about the harder it is... just take it day by day. that's what i'm doing and just hoping for the best.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:45 AM on Dec. 31, 2010