Could Gods, angels, and even mankind have been derived from aliens?

I have always considered we as humans came from another form of life. I don't think we evolved from apes. I don't really think we came directly from Adam and Eve either. I have watched countless shows on History channel and such discussing aliens and how the possibility of aliens affected us technologically, spiritually, educationally, etc.
I see how this correlation makes a lot of sense, that in ancient times people viewed alien visitors as Gods, and even the different levels of angels been aliens. After all aliens are of higher intelligence than human kind. Why does so many dismiss the fact that we could be of alien descent. That aliens assisted humans in building so many ancient and historical places across the world. Ancient religions and civilizations accepted it, I believe, the Hindus, the Mayans, Native Americans, Azteks, oriental cultures be it ancient Chinese or Japenese or Korean, etc.
Where along the lines did people begin to forget these teachings and possibilites? Was it when "modern" Christianity came on the scene and the kings of that time started changing everything to fit their beliefs and to rule society as they saw fit?
I admit I am not as educated as others, but like to question these different possibilities and learn of different beliefs. Ancient and modern. I think we could learn a lot from ancient cultures if we just opened our minds.

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 10:05 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sometimes it is so obvious. Our spines are not meant for earth's gravity, which is why humans have so many back and joint problems. Our eyes and skin are not meant to deal with the bright sun, which is why people get cataracts and skin cancer. Life in this world causes so many problems that humans can't see as proof that MAYBE we don't belong here. Maybe we were transplanted. We're an alien science experiment. I'm pretty sure of that. And I think they check in on their little project now and then, too.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:48 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• to other life, we are the aliens.
    Mandz1

Answer by Mandz1 at 10:13 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• yes,to all of it. I agree

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:10 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I believe it. I also study it. The aliens were and still are the Gods in many cultures, ancient and present. I also believe that aliens were dismissed as theory when Christianity took over the masses. They are still visiting, some never left, and still controling the way they did back then.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 10:15 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• All I know is that around the world they have found pictures on ancient rocks of people flying on space ships, must be someone from other worlds??
    If that is God we will never know till we die.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:29 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I believe in God, but I also think that aliens are possible, but I've never had any evidence that convinced me they've visited Earth.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 10:33 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Witchqueen, I never even thought about the physical aspect of it how you described. But it IS obvious.
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I believe the bacterium and amino acids that all life here evolved from might have gotten here via an asteroid.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Witchqueen,
    We have back problems because of our seditary lifestyle.
    WHITE people's eyes and skin are not meant to deal with bright sun because they evolved to live in extreme Northern climes where the sunlight is less direct. Caucations have spread throughout the world, and have been unable to addapt/evolve. Then there's modern man's use of chemicals and materials that poison the air and strip the Ozone.
    Not to mention, modern medicine keeping people alive longer than nature intended. We have asthmatics and diabetics living with and "managing" their disease and passing their DNA onto the next generation...creating MORE asthmatics and diabetics. Had Evolution and natural selection been aloud to take it's course, such diseases would have eradicated themselves years ago.

Basically, the long and the short of is is, in the past couple centuries, human technology has advanced too quickly for evolution to duly compensate
    Anonymous

• Yes Anon, but don't you wonder why in the last century we had an explosion of technology? All in about a decade of time as well.
    I do agree with you that we should allow nature to take it's course. And I 100% agree that all the chemicals we put in our bodies, our food, our environment are causing much more problems with our health and problems in the environment.

But, you mean to tell me that asian, indian, or black people are to have better sight because of their skin color? I am not sure I buy that one.
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2010