Chicken crock pot recipes?

I need to put something on for dinner, I am low on funds the next couple of days help.
I am thinking some kind of crock pot recipe and bread w/ butter and some baked apples..... what can I put in with the chicken in the crock pot?

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 10:20 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Food & Drink

• is it a whole chicken?

i like to just put a whole jar of bbq sauce or make my own bbq sauce and pour it over the whole chicken, and let it slow-cook in the crockpot til the meat is practically falling apart.. lol. it is really good! or if you have some kind of marinades, like lemon pepper pour it over the chicken in the crockpot and let it do it's thing.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:23 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• This is what I like to do. Take a few chicken breasts and put them in a crock pot with some cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup. Add a little water and some sour cream and some of that Italian dry mix stuff you can use to make dip or salad dressing with. Cook until the chicken is white and make some rice at the last minute.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Put chicken pieces in the crock pot, mix a can of cranberry sauce, Lipton onion soup mix and 2 c of Catalina dressing. Pour over the chicken and cook on low for 8 hours. Serve with rice, baked potato or mashed potatoes .
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Any kind of cream soup and a bit of water and then some sour cream or cream cheese!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 6:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• cream cheese chicken is very good. Just put the chicken breasts in the croc pot with a can of cream soup and a block of cream cheese cubed. Cook on low for 6 hours.
    missbrinleysmom

Answer by missbrinleysmom at 10:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• can of cream of chicken soup
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:30 AM on Dec. 31, 2010