N YE party for 12 young children help?

Food

drinks

activites

help

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 10:22 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• it all depends on their ages. I'd treat it as any other. If they are old enough... some finger foods (small sandwiches, chicken nuggets, veggies etc.) Drinks -- water, juice, maybe some apple cider or some other sparkly drink (add seltzer water to juice) for the big moment (can even get plastic "champagne" glasses to make it extra special.
    Activites: whatever you have available. Depends on the weather. Here was did bounce house one year but its warm out. Some movies is always good. Last year we had 6 (ages 31/2 to 6) put an air mattress against the wall and just kept running against it - entertained them for hours. Maybe some music they can dance to. Some easy to share/pick up toys. It all depends on the ages and personalities.
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 11:10 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I just notices 1-2 yrs. old -- I'd also ask people to bring their playpens for sleep time and alone time.
    MamiJaAyla

• Finger foods, like maybe pigs in blankets, or whatever is a favorite amongst the 12 children. (Call around and ask parents if need be)

Koo-laid or juice.

My toddlers like to watch cartoons or play Rock Band on "no fail mode." As an indoor activity like that. Depends on the ages of the kids.

Don't know if that was any help, but good luck and have fun!

SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 11:12 AM on Dec. 30, 2010