in rememberence..

for those of you who know about lovingoingreen- do you think that there is anything we can do to commemorate her and her children here on cafemom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in About CafeMom

• i;m not aware but interested to help please explain
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/33200/boards/read/6457094/Fellow_cafemomer_and_children_killed_in_crash

this link will explain.
    Anonymous

• Gah, I read up on the situation after you posted this question. It's just so horrible, I feel kinda sick to my stomach now :( I feel so bad for her husband and her family. It's just not fair. I really hope the person that hit them gets the maximum sentence.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i think we should post some sort of commemorative tribute/memorial on every homepage and let people leave their condolences and prayers. this deserves all the attention it can get! it's tragic and may help others think before they do stupid things(ex.driving intoxicated)
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Why wouldn't Cafemom want to acknowledge their own? I mean it does feel like we are all family -but I suppose some may disagree. I saw her homepage and she seemed so in love with life, her babies were so beautiful, Damn! that woman who killed them!! I feel sick to my stomach also. I hope Cafemom doesn't just enjoy us in life but also acknowledge deaths, we have had a few here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• i saw the post and it truely made my heart hurt i was holding my one year old who had falled asleep in my arms and i just couldn't put her down. i don't know this is terrible to say and i will probably get bashed for it but it is times like these when i question my faith in god why such a beautiful young family it just isn't fair. rest in peace you beautiful angels
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 11, 2008