Best place to buy kids furniture?

Where is the best place to find kids bedroom furniture for a cheap price? Must be real wood...not the fake stuff.

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Ikea?

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:31 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Rooms To Go Kids or American Signature Furniture both have reasonably priced furniture that isn't total junk. It that's still out of your budget, you might try looking on craigslist for some used kids furniture for sale...sometimes people have some pretty decent pieces listed.

Answer by vicesix at 10:32 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i like Ikea...

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:33 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Look for sales at pottery barn kids. Better sales at the store.

Answer by gammie at 10:34 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I bought some at Ashley. It's a chain store, but I'm not sure what region they cover. Also, Lack's is going out of business, so you might find a really good deal there. Again, Lack's is a chain in the area where I live, but I don't know what region they cover.

Another option for real heavy wood furniture might be an unfinished furnture store. They aren't super cheap, but the quality seems to be very high. You'd have to finish it yourself, but I think it's the type furniture that would last for generations.

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 10:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Ikea isn't real wood. If you want solid wood it doesn't come cheap.

Answer by MLM0503 at 10:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• you have very few choices there its either buy a higher price and keep for long time or buy cheap and replace in a couple on the high end i would say look for a great furinture store in your area and on the cheap side go with ikea

Answer by cara124 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• We get ours from the Amish store, it is real but, not cheap.

Answer by matthewscandi at 12:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• thrift shops and craigslist.

Answer by kaileymom79 at 2:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2011