How cant I stop eating so much?! or at least get rid of the feeling im starving?!

LMAO.. 23 wks tomorrow.. shes killing me here to much food..

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 10:35 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Try drinking a full glass of water before you eat. Also it's ok to eat alot your preggo! I ate all the time when i was pregnant lol
    Kaydenz_Mom

Answer by Kaydenz_Mom at 10:37 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• lol I just find it funny.. its like subconciously Im hungry, but i dont want to eat it but i still do
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 10:38 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I do the same thing now and i'm not preggo :)
    Kaydenz_Mom

Answer by Kaydenz_Mom at 10:40 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Drink more water. Drink a whole glass before you eat.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• maybe theres something specific your body's needing...like protein or fiber. also, get healthy stuff like veggies and fruit and skim milk to drink, then you can eat all you want without the guilt! at least thats what ive been doing (im 22 weeks) and my drs pretty happy with my weight.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Eat several small snacks a day, make healthy choices of course. Drink plenty of water and I heard that eating an apple before a meal is supposed to fill you up a bit more. Not sure, I havent tried it!
    PyraLynne

Answer by PyraLynne at 3:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i drink at least 3- 1 liters of water a day so im good with water.. lol and I eat anything from fruits and veggies to chips and dip.. i only put on 10 pounds I think, which is not bad, i just think its funny that NOW im starting to get the nutso cravings even tho im not hungry
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 8:10 AM on Dec. 31, 2010