How do you store 10x13 photos?

I am looking for a cheap way to store 10x13 pictures. I don't want to spend a lot of money and it doesn't have to be anything fancy. Anyone have any ideas?

michelle3881

Asked by michelle3881 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Large Stiff mailing envelope in the bottom of my desk drawer.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:41 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Go to a thrift store, buy a puzzle with an appropriately sized box, toss the puzzle pieces into a ziploc, and put the pictures in the puzzle box.

It could work.

makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 10:43 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I bought a sheet of foam core board from dollar tree and cut it in half, stacked the two halves together and used duct tape to seal three sides. The photos can slip right in between and the foam core is heavy enough to keep them safe. You can also use cardboard for this.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:16 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I keep them in the frame, it never hurts to have multiple photos in the same frame, keeps the back tighter. I do the same with 8x10s & 5x7s. I recently undid all my mom's like that and they were all good, none stuck together or anything (we're talking 25 year old photos from when I was young, my K-12 pics were all in one frame and were all good).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Photo or scrapbook albums
    JenE1098

Answer by JenE1098 at 11:48 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• scrapbook albums from hobby lobby is how i store mine
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 6:22 PM on Dec. 31, 2010