Married men?

im 20 yrs old i have a 15 month old daughter and a son on the way.. ever since i was with her father all i do is attract married men. I DO NOT have sex with them bc i am preg and that is just creepy. i dont understand y a married man would want a 20 yr old with 2 kids. they all know i wouldnt have much time for them, they have kids too! anyone have any idea why married men go for young woman with kids? i just cant seem to get away from them. i havent talked to a single man since my daughter was born!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• There is something really attractive to men about a pregnant woman...... It's beautiful and sensual. If they are totally creepy they may see you as "safe sex" meanning, they cant get you pregnant....you already are, and most likely you dont have any STD's because you'v probablly been check by your DR.......If I were you......and a married man hit on me, I tell them off and never talk to them again, and in your situation I'd tell all men I was taken. For a while at least, so I could focus on taking care of my children and self.....and when we're doing good, THEN i'd think about bringing someone into OUR lives. Good luck.....take care........
    Bonnie3108

Answer by Bonnie3108 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• -continue- i just want to find a man that single NOT MARRIED.. and i dont understand what married men see in me.. im nothing special. im sure i bitch and rant just like their wifes do
    Anonymous

• they do it because they don't want a commitment from you and think you don't expect one from them because you must think low of your self since your a single mom.

Not that you should feel bad about ur self but that's the preception they have.
    Anonymous

• i was thinking cause they want to screw you.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• VERY good answer anon. @ 3:47!!
    Anonymous

• Because they see you have 2 kids meaning you put out quickly cuz you are so young and have had two kids.
    Anonymous

• anon. @ 3:47 said it perfectly.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 10:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Not all men are attracted to the pregnant body, my DH is terrified. He was horrible throughout my pregnancy. The day after delivering he went back to his normal self.
    My husband made me feel awful about myself when I was prego, but other men would hit on me non-stop. I never understood that and it always shocked the hell out of me. The bigger my belly got the more they would approach me. I thought it was a lil creepy.
    Anonymous

• Not all men are attracted to a pregnant woman I don't feel attradtive when I was pregnant even though I was always well dressed.Married men some not all just want to have their fun on the side they probably want to see what they can get away with.
    Anonymous