Online Shopping?

Can you use a gift card to purchase items online from the store? I received a Barnes and Noble gift card for Christmas and I was wanting to order them online and when I went to checkout I saw no place where I could use it. Am I missing something or is it just not possible to use them when shopping online?

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 10:47 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Shopping

• you should be able to use the gift card online, when you come to the payment page it should give your the option to use the gift card and if you owe anything it will tell you before you sumbit the order.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Read the find print on the card and see what it says. Also at their website you can click on the word "help" in upper right corner to get questions answered. GL!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:53 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• There should the the option for both the gift card number and the pin on the payment page. If you are buying NookBooks with it you have to add the gift card to your account, to then be applied to any nookbook purchases
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I've done it before. I think you type in the numbers like a credit card. Call the 800 number on the website. They will help you.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:57 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I do think it's on the checkout page. My husband was just doing that the other night. Sorry, I didn't pay much attention to it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:22 AM on Dec. 30, 2010