Moms who have a Wii....

what are some good games? I received a Wii for Christmas and so far all I have are the games it came with.

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 10:53 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• Just Dance, Super Mario All Stars, Family Fued, Mario Cart, Carnival Games
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:15 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• The main games I play are the WiiFit and I love it. I also play Super Mario Bros with my son, because it's a throwback to my old Nintendo days and I enjoy it.

Answer by missanc at 10:55 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• We have Just Dance 2. It's a good workout.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:55 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I don't have too many games. I bought the Wii Sports Resort because DH and I like the sports games on it, such as golf. I just got the wii fit plus and a Jillian Michaels 2011 Ultimatum game which I plan to start using once I get the darn tree and presents out of the living room so I have room, lol.

I have a few carnival games, mario, mario cart and such that I play with my son.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:08 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have Zelda and I love it. My kids have a Dora game and Spyro.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:10 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• They make a Zelda for the Wii?? I must find it! We have mario kart and LOVE it!
    melissasue38

Answer by melissasue38 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I'm bad, lol, I bought Ultimate I Spy for my kids for Christmas and it's turned into my new favorite. Umm...we don't have a lot of games either! lol

DH just bought some AMC bowling one that looks interesting, my IL's have the sports resort or whatever (it's supposed to have 40 games, just came out last year), the kids & DH like it and want it but I haven't checked it out yet. I picked up Cake Mania and that'll be fun once the kids learn it...I know there are more *I* want but I can't think of them off the top of my head. Ones that you can play with up to 4 people are best IMO, because you can still play with less or get the kids involved!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• The new Donkey Kong is fun and the levels are short so you don't loose interest.
    I got DH Ghostbusters for x-mas and I think I play it more than he does!
    FlamingIguana

Answer by FlamingIguana at 11:40 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• @ObieDobbie-I restated the question -does it now meet your approval????
    Queenofscrap

Comment by Queenofscrap (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• @ObbyDobbie-the intent of what? Grown-Up mommies was taken out of context by you-stop being a troll and causing issues. I meant no disrespect when I asked the question.
    Queenofscrap

Comment by Queenofscrap (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Dec. 30, 2010