thanks c-m for the dirty house and laundry....

am I the only one who is on here and could be doing laundry etc etc ..lol The kids are watching I Carley and I am taking a long break lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL!!! No believe me you are NOT the only one. My daughter is also watching I-Carley. The good news is I did do some laudry today, but ran out of soap and fabric softener, so now I can't do anymore tonight!
    lilymama03

Answer by lilymama03 at 6:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• ah my son is in a nap so Im okay. I know I could be doing other things though. like studying or sweeping lol
    Anonymous

• LOL LOL LOL! Too funny! It's been the same around here. I have to pry myself off and promise not to look back this way until everything else is done first ;)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:38 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Better than being on Classmates.com and bs ing with bored married people................
    Anonymous