Wen by Chaz Dean

Have any of you tried it? If so, do you like it??

I love the Wen products they are amazing and make my head feel like my mouth feels after I brush my teeth. AMAZING!! LOL

Proud_Mommy05

Asked by Proud_Mommy05 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use it! So far I like it....have only used it for a few weeks. The hair mask is amazing!!!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 11:44 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I've never tried Wen, but I tried the knock off Hair One sold at Sally beauty. This stuff really is awesome. Before I tried it, my hair was beyond frizzy with no help in sight. I tried everything, nothing worked. I decided to try the Hair One and on the first time I tried it, it transformed my hair. My hair is now sleek and shiny and really nice, doesnt even tangle up as much. So if Hair one is the knock off, i'm sure Wen is just as awesome.
    Jordansmommy777

Answer by Jordansmommy777 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• now you have me curious - what are wen products?
    horsegal2760

Answer by horsegal2760 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• It's Wen hair products. They are flippin amazing!! LOL My hair is soooo silky now. It's always been soft but not like this and it looks healthier and fuller and I've only used it twice. I could tell a difference after the first use. I will never go back to regular shampoo again.
    Proud_Mommy05

Comment by Proud_Mommy05 (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I've not tried that brand. I did try Deva Curl products that. It's the same concept. It's simply like a cleanser you use on your face, only for your hair. No harsh chemicals, no lather. I didn't care for it though. It made me feel like my hair wasn't clean. At the salon, it was sort of 50/50 on opinions. Glad you like it!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:29 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Yea this cleanser doesn't lather either. I like that about it... It's thick and creamy in your hair and then you rince it out and it's bouncy, full of body, and shiny and healthy looking.
    Proud_Mommy05

Comment by Proud_Mommy05 (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Well, now I want too try it!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 11:40 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I want to try it but its a little expensive.
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• It's really not that expensive when you get the conditioning cleanser, texture balm, repair mask, styling cream all for 35 bucks including shipping.
    Proud_Mommy05

Comment by Proud_Mommy05 (original poster) at 12:45 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• oooh lol no ive never heard of them
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:00 AM on Dec. 31, 2010