Do you believe in Karma?

I believe that people who do wrong to others have there's coming.

But I'm feeling terrible about something...
My ex SIL who had an affair on my brother and destroyed her family is now in ICU suffering from 4 aneurysms. Don't think she's going to make it. She left my brother a year ago for her drug using boyfriend. We believe she was also doing drugs. My brother tried to get custody of his 2 kids but she won. Now this!

I believe in Karma but at the same time don 't like to see other people suffer no matter how awful of a person they are. Please pray for her...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hells yeah. i believe what goes around comes around.....
    but i am also spiritual and i believe that god will never give you more than you can handle...
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:28 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• The Bible says we reap what we sow, and thats pretty much what karma means, so yeah I do.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:29 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Absolutely
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:29 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I do believe in Karma,but I don't believe in sickness as a pay back. I don't think it works that way. She cheated, lied and left... not caused anyone to die.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:31 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I strongly believe in karma but I would never wish ill on anyone. I am sorry that she is going through this hard medical time and I hope she pulls through. But she did 2 major wrongs so she had something nasty coming her way...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I do believe in karma. I think it is a Universal law to have balance in all things we see it every day if we pay attention. I also still always end up feeling bad for the person who brought things on themselves, but I understand karma will come around regardless.

Answer by gemgem at 11:45 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I do and I try as hard as possible to live my life in such a way that negative Karma doesn't come back on me.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Oh yeah. I jut wish I was around when my ex had his karma, it got him bad.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• For sure!
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 11:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Yeah I do! But I also believe in terrible tragedies. Sorry your sil is going through so much. I am also sorry that her children my loose their mother. Go and visit her and tell her she needs to pull through to be a mother to her children.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:04 PM on Dec. 30, 2010