has this happened to you....

someone who has taken the time to block you and say all kinds of lies about you still take the time to come and answer your questions that you've put up and just try to say the most hurtful things and lies themselves anonymously...... i find it funny and childish... when do they grow up and move on in there life and realize that there really are better things to do. even when you don't want what they have cause you have so much more then them.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 12:04 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Hasn't happen to me yet but I would just ignore them. If they want to be childish let them but if you feel they are getting to far with their comments report them. Even if they post anonymous cafemom can still see posted it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:06 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• nope

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:06 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• nope
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 12:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• No, it hasn't happened to me yet either, but if it gets worse, I would report her to Cafemom. Im sure it can be extremely annoying to have someone follow you on each post to bash you instead of truthfully answer your question, especially if she is posting hurtful things regarding you and your family. Try to ignore her- and if that doesn't work just report her ass :)
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 1:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• good advice i like it... i just don't understand why someone will fiind the need to have to.
    Lynnsae

Comment by Lynnsae (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I don't understand it either! Its pretty sad!! GL! Hopefully it gets better for you!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 30, 2010