How much does it take you to get drunk?

I can drink four beers over three hours and feel nothing. My husband can drink a half a beer and be drunk off his ass.
If I drink two or three cosmo's over the same time I am not drunk either.

Just wondering what your tolerance levels are?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Several drinks. to the point that they have to be VERY strong (3-5)or I have to drink A LOT (More than 5) I never get drunk because by the time I get good and tipsy I am tired of drinking or full. lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:34 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Way back when I did drink,it took ALOT. This is part of the reason why I don't drink now. I could easily be an alcoholic like both sides of my family are.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I can drink a drink on a full stomach and not feel it, I can drink half the same drink on an empty stomach and be totally drunk. The kind of alcohol isn't the issue, it's how much food is in my stomach and how tired etc I am.
    Anonymous

• Couple glasses of wine now. I drink less than once a year if even that.

When I was younger I could help finish off a 5th and still go back for more. Gross =P
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:37 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Not much...I'm a lightweight...lol!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 12:42 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Since I used to drink a lot (started when I was 11 oye) so it took alot. Don't really drink much now at 25 so I don't know how much it would take, though more then a glass of wine and I'm buzzed lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have only been drunk once when I was 21. It was in 1980. I fainted the next day. I haven't been drunk since. Anything that makes you feel that bad isn't for me. I will have a couple of beers, mixed drinks, or glasses of wine - and that is it!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• a few drinks
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have a 2 drink limit.  Anything beyond that is pushing it.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I've only been drunk ONCE and that was because I drank TWO Blue Motorcycles through a straw. Yep, two of them. My friend (best friend actually) told me I should try one. They were yummy but Holy Hell!! Never again!! NEVER!!

Ingredients are: Tequila, Sweet and Sour mix, Rum, 7-Up, Vodka, Gin, and Blue Curacao liqueur ... Oh and some ice. 

going crazy

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2010