My SIL got the hair cut I wanted!!

So my SIL showed up at my parents house with her hair chopped off exactly the way I wanted to cut mine. Well she did not know that I wanted mine that way, but the question is what should I do now, I had my heart set on that cut!! But I dont want to be the one copying her!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Tell her that you were wanting to get the same cut and ask if she will think it is weird that you both have the same cut.
    Anonymous

• Go ahead and do it! YOU know it was your idea--it doesn't matter what your SIL or others think.

Reminds me of the time my daughters' 16 year old keyboard player got her hair cut and all spiked out in the back. Our pastor's mother came up to her and yelled at her, telling her that the cut looked too "punk and rebellious" for a young church girl to wear. About a week and a half later, the pastor's mom came to church wearing THE EXACT SAME HAIRCUT!! Hilarious!! She must have changed her mind, huh?
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 6:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• That seems to happen to me all of the time. Only, with my SO's ex. lol. Obviously she didn't know I was planning on doing it, but whatever. I have had to change my look like three times in three years just so I wouldnt look like I was copying her. We have simalar hair (texture and color) so it's hard.
    MissLisaMarie

Answer by MissLisaMarie at 7:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2008