Desperate for money!!!

Full time college student, am CONSTANTLY told I'm overqualified for small, even fast food jobs. Applied for assistance but still have not heard back. I have borrowed and let bills pile up and gone to food bank and even asked pastor of church for help. Why cant I get some help? If I was a crack addict with 5 kids by 5 different people, they would have NO problem helping me. Also I was told I'm exempt from looking for work while I'm in college. I would love to work and go to school but even McDonalds wont hire me. I was told they are afraid I will be offered better work and will quit without notice. WTF. Im far from lazy and willing to do any kind of work. Why is it harder for honest, willing to work people to get help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can clean houses. I did that for awhile.You can set your own schedule and use their cleaning supplies...
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Because the crack addict has a better sob story. It's not right, but it's the way it is.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• what about a coffee shop? like starbucks..they are a great company to work for
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i would say try the jobs that you know you might qualify for since youre overqualified for certain ones see i really need a job bad so i can get on my feet some and move out except i have something on my background thats hindering my job search but im not giving up tho somebody bound to call one day but for me id say a lil harder id take anythong right about now i dnt think i can even get fast food jobs now. I just say keep tyring hun.
    noka22

Answer by noka22 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have a better opportunity to share with you that involves enhancing others lives while enhancing your own in the process by promoting safer products for you, your family, your home and the environment..

It is not a sales job or MLM. There is no inventory to maintain, no large investment requirement and you can cancel at anytime! Put simply it is a small business opportunity that just makes great sense!

If you'd like more detailed information I'd be more than happy to set up an appointment with you to share this opportunity with you. Please feel free to call me at 757-773-5748 or PM me.

I look forward to hearing from you and have a great day!
    dlawrenceind

Answer by dlawrenceind at 1:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2010