husband with kids-not happy-redo bad scenes with make believe husband

I am married with kids but some times we do not see eye to eye and with caring for the kids. Some times I want to leave so at night I redo the day with someone different. does that make sense, anyone else do the same thing? normal or not. I do not know his job or what he looks like except by the name of matt. Does that maybe I will meet one day and to keep the doors open. I feel better doing the scene for or just imagining someone else and maybe wish things could be different. I hope I have to confused anyone.

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 12:41 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• The problem is that the fantasy isnt going to fix the real life situation. I know you find comfort in this day dream but your kids deserve to be in a stress free home. Marriage counseling is a good place to start.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• That's sad, I'm sorry. Unless you plan to seek out your dream man I suggest you try to make the best of it with your husband. Maybe family counseling or just a good old heart to heart.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:47 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• You didn't explain yourself very well. But, I think you mean that you daydream about your day, but it being with a different hubby. Matt. I guess that's just a way of you trying to make yourself feel better, which is ok, as long as you don't step out of your marriage. Though, I doubt your hubby would be happy about it. Unless he does the same thing. I daydream all the time, just not about being married to someone else. Maybe you and your hubby should work on becoming a better team. Then you would feel better about things.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:48 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• we already did the counsler thing and that did not work out.
    momindiana

Comment by momindiana (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I would sit down with husband and figure out how to change things but I do know what you mean. Fantasizing about someone who yells less or maybe cares more. I would work on making it reality you deserve it!!! GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• yeah have a talk with your husband see if you can work out what is bothering you & how you feel goodluck mama
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• ,.-~*'¨¯¨'*•~-best of luck to you..sounds like you are not happy i think you two need to sit down and really talk and see what you can work out...,.-~*'¨¯¨'*•~-
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 2:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• If you have to have a make believe husband to make you happy, then maybe, just maybe you need to re-evaluate the husband you have right now...what makes you so unhappy with him and do the two of you communicate so the two of you can be happy together? Not a question for you to answer here, but something to think about...good luck!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i day dream to that me and my hubby have a house in florida right on the beach! but its my hubby in the dream! talk to him maybe one day he will be the one in your day dreams!
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 6:42 PM on Dec. 30, 2010