Do you do a daily bible study?

Any good internet resources? Thanks.

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 1:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• yes I do. I read the bible itself and I also read publications at www.watchtower.org
    LizzieAnnesMom

Answer by LizzieAnnesMom at 2:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I go to a weekly Bible study. In order to be prepared, I have to read and study every day.

Answer by missanc at 7:17 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Answering in hopes that someone will post good resources - it is one of my resolutions to participate in a daily Bible study as well, OP.
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 12:46 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• no but i would like to, i really would
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• If you look up Christian groups on here, several have integrated a bible study into their group. Also you can try Our Daily Bread devotional at http://odb.org. I'm in Wisdon Hunters at http://wisdomhunters.com. Your church may also have a reading plan that may incorporate OT & NT readings together. I persoanlly am reading the OT from beginning to end and the NT as I feel led with a couple Psalms or Proverbs a day as well.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 11:31 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I do not, however I do a daily Religious Study. And I also make a point to work on my Spirituality through study each day.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• i do. I bought a bible not too long ago dedicated especially to busy moms. it gives 1 minute reading, 5 minute readings, and 10 minute reflect and pray. It keeps me on track and is SO much easier than using my regular bible because it already has guidelines set out and if i need it especially for a certain subject or just something to reflect and pray over on a bad day, it is all right there handy!
    COWGIRLinPEARLs

Answer by COWGIRLinPEARLs at 12:46 AM on Jan. 1, 2011