braxton hick contractions when going number 2 adult content

not worried about it at all, jut dont remeber having this problem with my first. The last week or so, every time i go poop, i cramp up the whole time like having braxton hick contractions :( not fun, and I have the runs, not constipated at all. Am 37 weeks pregnant, anyone else go threw this at the end of there pregnany?

ashcrash

Asked by ashcrash at 1:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Im there now. i only have a few more days to deal with it thank goodness. they are not fun and they make me really uncomfortable. goodluck :-)
    mauricellaf

Answer by mauricellaf at 1:31 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I'm 27 weeks with twins and have been experiencing this also for about a month now. Ive noticed my right leg also goes numb when i'm sitting on the pot as well. It is no fun! I am starting to get them with every slight movement I make too!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 1:39 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• its totally normal i just had my baby 2 months ago and i experience the same thing i end it up having the baby in the beginning of my 37 weeks ...so good luck and just be prepare because those are the signs that its coming soon
    karensworld

Answer by karensworld at 2:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2010