Do you have a Kindle? What can it do?

Hubby ordered me one for Christmas (I'm waiting for it to arrive!!!). Do you do anything other than read on it? What can it do??

TwinMomma122304

Asked by TwinMomma122304 at 1:30 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have one and love it! You can put some games on it, surf the internet (this function is a little glitchy), read books, magazines, newspapers, etc. When you go to amazon.com you can find all sorts of free books and games you can put on it. Keep an eye out because there are new ones quite often. =) I hope you love yours as much as I love mine!!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 1:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I've had the Kindle for PC on my computer for a few months, so I've accumulated quite a few of the free books! Looking forward to getting the actual Kindle though :) My SIL is crocheting me a carrying case -- she made one for herself and I love it!
    TwinMomma122304

Comment by TwinMomma122304 (original poster) at 2:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2010