***UPDATE!*** Please read ASAP! Please please pray for this young mother!!

PLEASE JOIN THOUSANDS OF US AROUND THE GLOBE IN PRAYING FOR JEN AT NOON CST - IN A LITTLE LESS THAN 30 MINUTES OF POSTING THIS, PRAYING FOR JEN TO WAKE UP AND BE RESTORED TO HEALTH....HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS ALSO NEED PRAYER FOR CONTINUED STRENGTH IN THE POWER OF GOD....AGAIN, PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD RESTORE JEN TO HEALTH AND WAKE HER!! TYIA

It doesn't matter what religion you are. Pray for this 26 yr old mom of a 5 yr old and 3 mo old. She has been in the hospital for almost a month. She developed a fungus in her lungs that went to her brain. She needed a tube put into her brain so the dr's had to put her in a coma so she wouldn't fight it. She has since had it removed, is completely off the vent and now she just needs to wake up. She's been moving around, blinking her eyes and even lifting her head! But the dr's are saying it's all "involuntary". Her family, friends and I don't think that it is involuntary - we believe in the power of prayer and that God is answering!! The Dr's found that the fungus has affected the part of her brain that controls talking, walking, etc. How bad, no one will know until she wakes up. Pray also for strength for her family: Husband - Dave, Mom - Judy, BFF - Penny and her small children: 5 yr old dd - KayLee and 3 mo old ds - Levi. This is a very strong Christian family, but they are being testing to the max of their Christian strength and faith....she needs a miracle for a FULL RECOVERY!
She HAS made miraculous steps so far: moving, blinking even almost sat up once a few days ago. She's breathing on her own 100% - but she MUST WAKE UP!! Pray she wakes up!!

Please! Read her CaringBridge and send a note to her family! They need to be encouraged! Thank you in advance!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jenmcnellis

p.s.
I am signing this anon as I do not want any focus on me for this - only God, and this woman, her family & friends.

**Corrections**

I do not personally know these people, I am just trying to spread the word. I stand corrected - thank you, Anon for pointing out my error and I apologize! This young mother and wife will LIVE, but it's what KIND of life that now hangs in the balance as everyone is waiting for her to wake up. Thank you!

I have also made a journal post that you can see HERE.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I will pray for her. Best wishes.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:40 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• me too.
    coreym

Answer by coreym at 1:42 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Sending prayers to her and her family
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:42 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I couldn't log in to read this story but will still certainly send my warmest wishes.. it brings tears to my eyes just reading what you wrote
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I will pray for her.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• my thoughts and best wishes are w/ her and her family and praying for her to have a fast recovery xoxoxo always be positive *hugs*
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 2:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have been friends with her husband since high school.

".without a miracle she won't live. ..".this is not true. She will live just a question of if she will live in a vegetative state. And Kaylee is 5 not 3. Levi is 3 months.

That said they do still need all the prayers they can get.
    Anonymous

• Sending lots of prayer for this young lady.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:30 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• prayers already said..
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 8:31 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Not sure why I got voted down for correcting the OP. I wasn't mean about it but okay. Anyways they are good friends of mine so I wanted to make sure the story was right. I am the one visiting her in the hospital weekly.
    Anonymous