Angry baby

Sometimes my 7 month old baby will get what seems to be angry. She with grab onto me or something in her reach or clench her fists and kinda growl or just make an angry sound. Her face turns red too. Usually we are just sitting together. So I do not know what she is upset about. Has anyone experienced this with their baby? Or does anyone know why she might be doing this?

JenniferLynn28

Asked by JenniferLynn28 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• lol sorry but that sounds kind of cute! It may just be that she's learning a new emotion. My friends baby started making this angry scrunched up face at around 7 months. She first did it when she was mad but it was so cute that we all laughed so she started doing it for attention!
    Anonymous

• That sounds cute. lol. My little girl throws temper tantrums (red face, straightens arms and legs) when she is hungry and tired... she growls when she is mad, happy, excited, or bored... so thats not really a sign for me... but the tantrums, those are for sure.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My son does this too! I'm not really sure what it is. I was thinking maybe he's just trying really hard to use the bathroom!
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Thank you! It is kind of cute, I just wasn't sure why she was acting like this..LOL shes doing it right now too...
    JenniferLynn28

Answer by JenniferLynn28 at 3:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2008