Anybody watch House?

I only watched it for the first time last night so maybe I'm missing something but why is he such a d*ck? I mean the show was interesting but I couldn't help but want to slap the hell out of him sometimes!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL I think he is hilarious!! I only stopped watching it b/c they switched his medical team ( a new cast)... i was so sad and it wasn't the same
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Yeah he was funny at times but for the most part I kept thinking that I'd sure if I had a doctor like that lol!
    Anonymous

• sue**
    Anonymous

• He is a d*ck but thats just part of it. If I was dying hes the type of doctor I would want. He always knows what hes talking about.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 7:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i would want him as a doc too. Sure he's a jerk but he always gets his crap done! Not to mention, if i was like 40 and not married, I'd so do him. LOL
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I love house,i do get aggrevated at him sometimes,but can't help,but love the show.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i must say he doesn't ALWAYS know what he is talking about!!! but i'd also trust him first with my life medicaly if i had a situation! Dick or not he's a GREAT doctor!! and i LOVE the show, wanting to slap him is part of what has me so glued!
    jurobelle

Answer by jurobelle at 7:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• House is a show that is so nice. Better than all these fake I wanna be a reality star.not...............
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 7:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Love me some House!!!
    nomadbrat83

Answer by nomadbrat83 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2008