be honest!!!! adult content

has your husband ever hit you and eventually  forgave him for it .......and is now a changed man?

BE HONEST>>!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• No my husband has never hit me and if he did he wouldn't be alive today

My exs was very abusive and I forgave him time and time again. Finally I left till this day he hasn't changed he still beats on women.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• NO, he has never and never would. The moment someone would lay their hand on me, I would be gone.
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• my dh has never hit me ..but we have gotten into fights in the past where i have thrown things at him or he has pushed me to stop me from hurting him..but that was years ago and we do not fight like that anymore im past the throwing things faze...
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 2:25 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Shit no! If my husband hit me once, he would be out of the house and missing a testicle.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i was in a 5 year relationship with my exhusband/sons father. 2 of those years i was smacked around. finally got the balls to leave.....this past august.
    JT32606

Answer by JT32606 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• My husband and I have had fist fights. Does that count?

We used to spend a lot of time pushing each other's buttons --god knows why that was something either of us ever thought was a good idea, but there you have it... we've grown up. Both of us.

These days, I don't provoke him when I'm feeling hormonal, and when he's moody and provoking me, I don't rise to the bait.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I was hit, I forgave and got hit again. I left after years of abuse
    Anonymous

• I am sooo thankful to be able to say that NO DH has never hit me and I dont believe he ever would
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• we both are guilty of pushing each other early on, I have hit him and he's a better person by not smacking me back as I surely deserved it.. we have both since grown up and wouldn't ever attack each other like that anymore
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• My husband, no. A former boyfriend hit me once, but I couldn't tell you if he changed. I kicked him to the curb soon after.
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 2:39 PM on Dec. 30, 2010