A friend recently asked my DH if i would be interested in a 3some...omg... adult content

i have not done anything like that since b4 i was married and had kids like 16 yrs ago..omg..not sure how to take it , i have to admit i am alittle flattered but i would never share my husband,how would you reply?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• If she's your best friend, then I would think she would have approached you instead of him. Especially since it looks like the question was about YOUR interest...if you don't want to share your husband, you might want to keep an eye on this one!
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 1:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Well, if you don't want to share your husband, tell her just that, you are flattered BuT, you just can't do that
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I'd say thanks but I'm not into that
    babydoll845

Answer by babydoll845 at 2:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• "Thank you, but I wouldn't share my husband with anyone." or... "Woof Woof Woof, mine!!!" lol j/k
    CadensMama117

Answer by CadensMama117 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i do not share; no ifs,ands,or buts about it. call me old fashioned but that's how i operate. if a friend brought this up to me the "friendship" would end right there. i don't play by my man period. oh! btw; if my man was flattered, i would seriously question his commitment to our relationship.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 5:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• It would depend upon the person and the depth of said friendship, I suppose...
    We've had 3-somes before... so the offer wouldn't bother me at all.
    Crimsonia

Answer by Crimsonia at 6:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• my momma didn't teach me to share my boy toy!
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 6:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Tell them that, while you're flattered, you don't like the idea of sharing your husband with anyone else.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:28 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• what ever floats ur boat lol. admit have been there. its not like the movies lol but did ur friend just ask ur husband? i would think she shouldve came to u. also not to give u ideas but be weary sometimes they just want the husband, also if u do do anything try and think first about this friendship and how it would change. i myself didnt have a proublm im comfortable in my realationship well before i broke it off years later...also my x bestfriend made it apoint to let everyone know she wanted my dds father ( x ) and i wasent comfortable w/ her long story on that..anyways she got him into bed when i wasent around ( this was years ago and no wasent the reason we split i found out yrs later ) but him and i are still friends and he did tell me he also regretted it. all in all idk.. but think of everything first, it can be fun but prepair ur self and be flatterd my lady :)
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• well the whole him and us thing would never work he is not into that..he would rather watch..im just not sure if she was aiming it towards my dh or not she knows he tells me everything so i guess it wouldn't be unusual for her to ask him to ask me about it either way i think ill pass thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2010