Did you have to return anything after Christmas?

If so, did you have a problem?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 2:49 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Shopping

• I had to return dh's inability-to-understand-the-terminology gift. I said 'porcelain serving pieces' and he bought plates. Interesting, but no. I had no trouble at all returning them, because we always keep receipts.

What I got in replacement were a set of small square dip dishes with short square 'plates' they sit on, and a rectangular one that looks like them, with its own small, rectangular 'plate'... and two 2-serving size round casserole dishes with lids.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• sure did had no problem
    freesririt1990

Answer by freesririt1990 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I got a set of Playboy perfumes. My SIL got the same one so I smelled hers before I opened mine and they are just not me, i would love to go return it but I dont know where they got it
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 2:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Nope, didn't have to return anything because we agreed that no one (adults) was going to get gifts. I don't have to return anything or drag anything home to find a spot for either! It is great!
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Only one thing. It was a toy my mother got for my son that was meant for a 6 month old. I returned it and got somethig more age appropriate for him since he's almost 18 months
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:00 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Got my son a tent for his bed and returned it when i seen how cheap it was. Went to put it on his bed and the poles were cracking.
    logansmom6106

Answer by logansmom6106 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Yes, my inlaws got me a really cute sweater but a size too small. It was from Macy's. The only problem I had was that they didn't have the size that I needed. My inlaws are really good about getting gift receipts and wrapping them in your present. Now I have gift card to spend some time.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 4:00 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• No returns. Got to love the people that listen when I say a gift card would be great!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Just some ugly towels from Home Goods. I haven't gone yet. I might just keep them.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Well, I didn't get anything I didn't buy except a gift card so No, I haven't :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2010