follow up question to my previous one about your LO wanting to play games...

does it annoy you or your friends or family when you are trying to play cards,or dice,or board games and your LO is begging you to let them play too?

i must be honest,sometimes yes it does annoy me but most of the time i enjoy having him play because he is learning at the same time he is having fun.....

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• It would frustrate me and my little ones. I do play age appropriate games with them, but even with tose i have a hard time keeping them on track. We generally wait until the little ones are in bed to get out the adult board games.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• im always playing age appropriate games with him and sometimes i just want to play adult games without having to pretend i lost lol....sometimes i wait to get the adult games out but sometimes i just need a break from the kid games ya know.....its hard to tell him no you cant play.....i did it once before and it broke his heart....
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2010