This sickness are killing me i been throwing up like crazy my friend gave me this medine called MOTION SICKNESS is it okay if i take it?

jess410

Asked by jess410 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i wouldnt take anythng with out asking your dr. your dr can subcribe you a anti nausua medication that is safe to take just ask them. I had severe morningsickness with all three of my boys it does go away but if your vomiting then you should ask your dr for something.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 3:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Prob not. Ask your doctor before you take anything. Have you tried crystallized ginger? Or they sell pregnancy pops that are supposed to ease morning sickness. I had it and it was awful and I lost 10lbs before I gained anything but even so, my doctor never ever recommended meds.

melissasue38

Answer by melissasue38 at 3:48 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• oh okay yeah i haven't take any i think im gonna wait and ask my doctor but all this sickness are really getting me makes me even cry when im like throwing up yuck so gross
    jess410

Comment by jess410 (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• NO do not take it. Some of the medications that Dr.s have prescribed in the past has been found to cause birth defects.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:39 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I took Dramamine (motion sickness medicine). Doctor even perscribed me medicine only took twice though. I was sick the first four months of my pregnancy all day everyday and was bed ridden basically..
    BraydinsMommy09

Answer by BraydinsMommy09 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 2, 2011