how do i make evryone happy with me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Its more of how do you make yourself happy with everyone. People around us seem to have the misconception we are here to please them no when in reality we are here to please each other you dont have to like everyone you deal with but as long as there is a common respect for each other then things can run smoothly, like why would you let so and so get under your skin if you see them once a month. Cant take everyone serious if they dont take their self serious. Its all about what makes you feel good and thats the mentality half of our society thinks, thats why your asking questions of this sort
    tainabxpr22

Answer by tainabxpr22 at 9:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• You don't. You can't worry about what others think, or if they are happy with you. You have to be confident enough in yourself to find happiness within, and to heck with what others think.
    Mom2theboy1994

Answer by Mom2theboy1994 at 9:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Why is it you want to? Is it easier that way? Very recently I learned that I can't please everyone and I don't need to. If they aren't happy, it is there responsibility to change it, not mine, even if what I did or said caused them to be unhappy. I don't go out of my way to make people unhappy. Sometimes, I need to apologize if I hurt someone unintentionally but even then, it is my behavior I am responsible for, not their happiness. You can try by giving them everything they want. I found out the consequence of that would be illness and an early death. I chose life! Think it over.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 10:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Impossible. Best to make you happy with you , and let go of those who aren't happy with you, too!
    Simonsmama

Answer by Simonsmama at 10:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Why do you feel the need to have everyone happy with you?
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 11:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• You will never make everyone happy with you. Just make yourself happy with you.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Why aren't they happy with you? Did you do something bad? Most likely, there's something about you that YOU don't like...
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 1:50 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Don't try!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 1:51 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• you cant make people happy all the time... Just be you...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• ur never going to have everyone happy with u, so dont even try. i agree with the others, make urself happy with u, dont change to make them happy.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 2:31 AM on Jul. 7, 2008