Help me decide what I should do for NYE?

My husband and I have a hotel room and tickets (that I got for free) to an expensive all-inclusive NYE party. It sounds like fun, and my friend is willing to babysit our 2 y/o, but part of me really wants to just hang out in the hotel room with my husband and our son. My oh-so-helpful husband says it doesn't matter to him what we do. It would be a bit cheaper to stay in, since we won't have to pay cab fare or my friend to babysit, but we probably also won't get another NYE night like this...ever. I can't decide which to do...wwyd?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Holidays

• I would take advantage of it. Even if it is just going to the hotel and staying in with your hubby ALONE. I wouldn't pass on this opportunity to give you hubby undivided attention. I would do something special for him on that night...if you know what I mean. :)
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 2:34 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• You should go out and have fun. you don't know when you can
    do this again. Happy New Year!!!
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 7:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I would say go out. I think you're having guilt feelings and mommy doesn't want to leave baby feelings. So spend time with you, DH and baby at home the day before, then the two of you make this a date night! You will have fun once you go. You'll enjoy it and won't feel guilty. Who knows when you'll have the opportunity again!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2010