What do you consider cheating?

Poster: I caught my man groping my neighbors breast, do you think he's cheating?

Responder: No I think he was just looking for lumps to see if she had signs of beast cancer.

Okay enough of my weird stuff
What do you consider cheating?

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• In my marriage..

Cheating is:

Any illicit, sexual, or inappropriate behaviors/actions (what is considered to be inappropriate has been agreed upon and legally listed in our post-nuptial agreement) with a party outside of our marriage in which the other spouse does not know about or has not consented to.

That can be anything from: sexually suggestive/flirting suggestive or sexually emails/texts/conversations to actual physical sexual contact of any sort. To many things in between, I'm not going to list them all. LOL It's safe to say, if it's some action/interaction/behavior that is going on without consent or knowledge it would be considered cheating, grounds for immediate divorce, and putting our post-nup into play.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Anything he wouldn't want me to know about.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• If you wouldn't do it in front of your spouse it's not appropriate and as good as cheating.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i dont know that its cheating but i do know that id be very mad and hurt because lets be honest feeling another womens breast isnt ok if your married and typically will lead to something else.
    I think cheating is anything they wouldnt want you to find out about.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 3:53 PM on Dec. 30, 2010