Deleting Questions..

Ok, I have to admit this is more of a rant than a question but... why is everyone deleting their questions today after your responses are not what you thought they would be? I have tried to post my response on 3 different questions and before it could post it said it was deleted!!!

Lol ok, Im done lol!

TsMommy428

Asked by TsMommy428 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I think there have been a lot of weird questions the past few days. I am thinking people are taking it out on the answers section that their families are driving them insane over the holidays. Maybe they are snowed in and going stir crazy. All kidding aside I know exactly where you are coming from OP.
    Anonymous

• I never delete questions but I close them when I get my answer or if its a fun question I keep it up for a few days
    Some people only want a certain answer so they get upset when they dont get it or people dont see their way and their way only
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Because when some people ask a question they expect sumpathy or for us to be on their side and get pissed when someone hits them with the Reality Bat
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• maybe they don't want someone who uses the same computer as them to find the question they posted?
    Anonymous5

Answer by Anonymous5 at 4:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I love CM and this questions part. But in the last two days there were so many psycho people on who asked inappropriate or disturbing questions. They don't ask them just for fun. They ask them to hurt other people or wind us up. I usually like to come up here and check out the interesting and/or asking for help questions. But in the last two days I am suffering to find them. I've never had a problem to collect my points, bumps, vote ups. But in the last two days I have to go back for old questions because some psycho are not at work so they are bored. I can't wait the end of the holiday session and go back everything to normal. Or at least I wish... Mhaw:P

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 4:05 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• They either get the answer they are looking for or some people have to be rude or snobby not hearing the whole story.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 5:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2011