another question for the single paents raising kids...

does your child/children ever say i miss daddy,i want my daddy,i hate daddy,i dont want to be with daddy or anything else along that line?

my son has said that he hates his daddy,and that he dont want to live with daddy....

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• My son will tell me that daddy lets me do it and Ill say do i look like your daddy. Some of the stuff I know that his dad does let him do but he is only with him for weekends so he does not have to deal with the results. Also my son will say that he is not going with daddy if he knows that I am going to be doing something when he is gone. But for the most part he asks me when he can go and see him.
    logansmom6106

Answer by logansmom6106 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• My daughter, not very often, but sometimes will say she misses her daddy. He gets her once a week for usually 5 hours or so. Sometimes if she gets mad at me she will say she wants him. She also will randomly say she's never going to live w/ Daddy and doesn't want to see him again.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 4:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• that right there is the issue with some parents in this world....they try to play good cop bad cop....see my sons father always told him "if you stay with daddy i will buy you a video game".......or "if you stay with daddy i will let you play video games"........and he has even bribed my son with toys....its bull crap to be honest with you....i have never done that kind of stuff.....
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 4:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Not at all. My son's father hasn't been in his life in about 10 years or so and for the 4 yrs before that, it was very rare. He stopped asking by 5 yrs old.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2010