how to feel sexy again adult content

i had baby #3 in may and have only had sex with my husband 1 time, iknow its terrible! i am breastfeeding and have the mirena, which i heard to cause your sex drive to diminish :0( my hubby wants new years eve to be special tomorrow night, with drinks and sex after the kids go to bed. i am nervous. i want to feel sexy again for him, but just feel blah! help, any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Sexy. Feeling sexy which leads to being sexy is a state of mind. That's where it all starts. A woman must view herself as sexy in order to feel sexy. It doesn't matter how much or how often someone else tells us we are sexy. If we do not think of ourselves as sexy, then we will not believe it or feel it, no matter how much we hear it.

Feeling sexy, being sexual, wanting to be sexual all starts in our brains. The brain is the largest sex organ.. lol.. For most women, they must be not just physically stimulated to feel sexual & sexy, they must also be mentally and emotionally stimulated as well.

Sit down and really think about it. What makes you feel sexy, what makes you see yourself as sexy? Is it: in the way you speak, is it in the way you toss a passing glance, is it in the manner you dress, is it how you carry yourself..etc.

Figure out what makes you think and feel sexy then put those things into action.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:05 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I agree with pixie trix, and I want to add that I know it's too late to do this before New Years, but try taking a bellydancing class. You would think it would be all skinny girls in there, but its actually the opposite. (You can't shake it if you havent got it *wink*) Belly dancing makes me feel super sexy, and seeing other women who are a normal size in the class helps my body image. Also, for New Years Eve, get some KY lube, and tell hubby you'll need a lot of tenderness and foreplay so your body can get ready...if you know what I mean. Put on some music that makes you feel sexy, and have fun! Good luck!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 5:41 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Chances are good your husband already thinks you're sexy. Let him know how you're feeling about it (being sexy for him) and have him give you ideas if you don't know yourself.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:19 AM on Dec. 31, 2010