Why Do These Fat Bi+ches Have to Be On The Machines that I pay for ALL year, every year?

I have to say that my jaw literally hit the floor when I heard this on the radio. A woman called in to vent about the fact that she hates the idea of New Years resolutions, esp when it comes to her gym because every year in January and early February, there is an influx of fat people that get gym memberships and are hogging up all of the machines "knowing their fat butts" will not stick with it. She continues on to say that they usually only last as long as the New Years special does and she's annoyed that she pays for these machines all year and these fat b****** can sign up for two months and use them.

Wow and wow...

I was thinking is she serious? Granted I can understand the frustration of going to the gym on a schedule every day and then one day having your schedule thrown off, BUT she went way to overboard.

BriHan06

Asked by BriHan06 at 3:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Someone needs to tell her to take her skinny ass and get a home gym if she doesn't want to see over weight people. They deserve to be there just as much as anyone else
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have to admit going to the gym in Jan does suck usually overcrowded by people who don't know proper gym etiquette and leave the machines dirty and gross. Good thing is in Feb they are all gone and the regulars have our clean space to work out again.

Anonymous

• Does she complain about having no seat in church on Easter morning too?
    Cause she really does have a point. And I kinda agree with her.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 4:05 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Uh... I'm sorry. Didn't they pay dues, just like she did? They have a right to be there... they paid for a membership. I hope the radio host told her what a stupid douchebag she is.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 4:42 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Sounds like she needs her own home gym.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 4:04 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Hmmm... so she's probably the same kind of person who bitches about fat people in the first place. Sure, many of those people may not last more in a month or so, BUT some of them will stick with it and they will lose weight and become more healthy and look better... maybe she's feeling threatened that some of those fat bitches will end up looking far better than her!
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 4:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• ignorance is all i can say
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 4:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• pretty sure everyone pays the same amount for a membership so they have just as much right to be there as she does, I am she see's in influx around May-Aug. all those 'dumb brides' wanting to get in shape before walking down the aisle...........talk about the feeling of entitlement-yes it may be true that the gym gets over run in Jan but that is what happens when you go to a gym instead of ponying up the dough for your own equipment. I hope one of those fat B&*ches knocks her off her elliptical!!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 4:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I totally get what OP is trying to say, she's not upset about the point of the opinion stated... only at the rude/verbally abusive way she chose to SPEAK her opinion........ and she has at least as much right to be offended at the precise words used by the caller on the radio as the caller had to voice her thoughts and opinions
    Answer by Crimsonia 7 minutes ago
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Y'know what? The opinion was/is out of line too. I think she should keep that to herself. It only made her look like a miserable human being. Remember that girl on Shallow Hal?.. you know, the one that was so hot, but when he looked at her from the inside out, she was a haggard old woman. That's exactly how that woman on the radio looks.. pretty on the outside, rotten ugly skank on the inside!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 4:48 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I'd say she is the bitch
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:45 PM on Dec. 30, 2010