If you support Sarah Palin - Why?

This is a serious question for people who seriously support Palin. I don't want to hear from anyone talking about why she's better than anyone else, I just want to hear some serious intelligent arguments for why you support her.

ceallaigh

Asked by ceallaigh at 4:06 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I'll bump you becasue I wondered this to but never was given a reason why they support her
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I wasn't aware that she was in a position to be supported. Do you know something the rest of the world doesn't?
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 4:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• That is what I am wondering as well jewjew.OP as far as I know Palin isn't running for any office..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• last time I checked she was making bookoos from a TV show where she was pretending to be a rough and tough,outdoorsy cavewoman and stuff. So...yeah...I guess I support anyone who wants to MAKE THEIR OWN MONEY.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 4:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Ummm ... support her generally?
    ... support her current activities of being a public figure and providing analysis on political events?
    ... or support her if she decides to run for Senator?
    ... or if she decides to run for President?

I support her because she tells the truth, and because her values are thoroughly-thought-through. She might place a higher priority on an issue than I do, but each of her positions is consistent with all her values ... it's called integrity.

I also have a rooted resistance to being railroaded by media bias, both open and insidious / sly. I have heard a number of slams of her - but I have yet to hear one which sticks if you look at the real facts.

Remember, until the campaign she was the LIBERAL media's darling for having exposed corrupt Republicans in her state ... probably why she was chosen to run with McCain - another LIBERAL favorite until the campaign.

LIBERAL = NO integrity
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 5:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Did she say she was running?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I'm wondering if it's just a hockey mom phenomenon that likes big hair and red lipstick and sqeaky voice

What kind of phenomenon would that make Pelosi? Botox-special interest loving-elitiests that likes talking with a stick up their asses....  Afterall, Pelosi is one of the highest ranking Dems IN OFFICE.....  Palin is a Political Analyst... ;o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• If you haven't found a single person.... Maybe there is a reason...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• She campaigned in her Governor race to clean up corruption in Alaska and did just that. She took on the old boy network and won. She has a record as a reformer that cleaned up some pretty dirty politics in Alaska and negotiated a deal that benefits the state rather than the politicians when she took on oil companies. She has been vilified by the left, but she is a true reformer and conservative.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:17 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I'm wondering if it's just a hockey mom phenomenon that likes big hair and red lipstick and sqeaky voice.

***

I guess it's only "okay" when Hillary does it!! LOL :o

2009-03-13-clintonhai.jpg]

P.S.  Why does she look like one of hte Founding Fathers in the May 93 photo?!  LOL :oP

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2010