Cute or Not?

Be honest. What do you do if you happen to come across a baby or child that's just not that cute? White lie? Say nothing? Eeek! I'm gonna burn for asking this question!!!

myree85

Asked by myree85 at 4:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I just say" Aw look at you"
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• that was my nephew Keagen!
    You say,"Oh,look at the baby!!"

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Oh she so big!!!!!!!!!!! Or She look just like you!!!
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 4:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• That is laying it on pretty thick pinkdragon lol.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 4:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• White lie...eh? I cannot be rude.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Wow he or she is going to be a heartbreaker when they get older. usually true

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• lol @ She looks just like you ...I dont really go around babies much so this is usually avoidable. And my auto response is "cute" no matter what.
    PyraLynne

Answer by PyraLynne at 4:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I usually say something like "how sweet" or "how precious" :) always true because babies ARE all sweet and precious :) I don't say they're cute or beautiful or whatever unless I think they are :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 4:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have been working with children for 10 years. I've crossed some really cute and some not that cute ones. What I found out that the cute ones get so much attention that they don't behave that well because they know they can get away with their cuteness. The other thing if a kid is around you for longer period and you start to know him or her it won't matter how cute they are. They will turn into little cuteness because you will start to love them. I don't believe in cuteness. I believe that every children are beautiful if you work with them and you start to have a bond. The behaviour is more important than the look.

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 4:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I always try and focus on the childs good features... and pick from there to compliment. In my mind I am thinkin' man whata homely looking child.. haha but he or she has to have some good qualities besides looks right?!
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 4:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2010