Do you buy your tween girls clothes from Justice?

I know it is a bit pricey but what is your opinion on the value, quality, and sizing? Does it run true to size? Do you think there would be a big size difference between size 10 and 12?

Sunflower722

Asked by Sunflower722 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• I love there stuff....it's not that pricey,always has a 40% off or more sale....personally I like the fact that there clothes are more conservative in there cut....no bare belly,or too tight stuff..they are for girls,tweens....not hootchy mommies to be....
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 4:58 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My 3 year old loves justice! So does my sister and she is 12. Good quality clothes, etc. As far as the clothing size have her try it on... Most everything is made with cotton there so remember things shrink a bit.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• My opinion is kids grow so fast and that Justice is so expensive that there really is no "value" when they outgrow them so quickly.
    Anonymous

• I don't find Justice to be that much more expensive than regular clothes. And they are always sending the 40% off coupons in the mail. My daughter is 11 and unfortunately none of the clothes fit her size anymore. She more of a teen's body with breast and such so she can only fit like a 14/16 and they hardly ever have that size in the store. I don't trust online since she can't try it on. She still likes the earrings and such though.

I have 2 little girls (under age 2) so I can't wait to start shopping there with them!
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 5:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Oh, and to answer your question. I think there is a big difference between 10 and 12. Sometimes my daughter tries on 14, a tad tight, and then 16 fits well.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 5:47 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• The clothes are a bit more expensive than other retail stores; I only shop there with their 40% off coupons. I'm not at all impressed with the quality though. And yes, there is a big difference between 10 and 12.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Don't even look in their windows. their things aren't made well, are expensive, and aren't even cute. I suggest abercrombie or lesters because their stuff is as expensive, but stretches and fits for much longer. But, if you're looking for a birthday present for her friend, they have good accessories.
    teentweenstyle

Answer by teentweenstyle at 9:14 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My oldest dd (10) likes their stuff, but I will only shop there with the 40% off coupon. My dd can wear a size 10 in the waist, but has to have a 12 for the length. I think initially it would be better to try it on in the store to see how they fit.
    MandaTx79

Answer by MandaTx79 at 3:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2011