Where and Why?

Where do you live and why or why not do you like it there?

myree85

Asked by myree85 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Colorado, I like it here because of 4 seasons and the mountains
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I live here because my parents moved me here as a kid. I love a lot about it, but I'd also be more than willing to live elsewhere because it's too expensive, the people get on my nerves, other than my parents neither I nor my husband has any family here, the weather is boring (even though people come here BECAUSE of the weather), the job market is limited and sucks if you don't fit in, plus, I'm just ready for a change of scenery.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Ontario, Canada because I love the lifestyle here.  I moved from England 11 years ago.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• West coast of Canada -LOVE it!
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I live in Central Michigan.

I Hate living here during the winter, because of the freezing temps, snow, sleet, and ice. Oh and don't get me started on the slush. I also hate the horrible drivers in my area. Especially when it snows heavy or rains heavy .. They act as though they've never driven before. I'm surprised there aren't more accidents.

I like my neighborhood and my quiet town, but I wish I lived in a bigger city. Closer to shops and what-not that I can get to without having to drive.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Indiana, I like it b/c I feel safe.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 4:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Utah and I HATE it! I live here because my husband pretty much forced me to live ear is mother while he was deployed. He canceled our apartment lease and said he'll take my name off the account if I dont move here.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I live in London, UK. I like it because I have my friends here and we have a really nice home. But we are thinking of moving to Holland. Not sure yet though. I like England but the politics and the financial situation are going crazy here. Do not mention the weather:P

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 4:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Oh I live in San Diego, CA.
    jessicarae787

• Florida.....I like it.....even when its 22 ° outside!! And 100 degrees......its the south!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2010